Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (RQF)
Who is it for?
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) is for learners who work in adult care settings.
What will you learn?
The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) is designed to show that you are competent in the area of health and social care in which you work. It is the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in England. You may take a general qualification in health and social care, or specialise in dementia care, learning disabilities, substance abuse and management.
What is provided during the course?
We provide you with lots of specialist resources to help you progress through the programme:
- Course Activities based on specific workplace requirements of your job
- Relevant resources (including free Learner access to Quality Compliance Systems Ltd, which provides 2,300 pages of CQC compliant operational policies and procedures) to help you provide evidence of your understanding and knowledge and complete the workplace activities.
- Webinars and Workshops (both live and recorded) to provide you with relevant tutorial support
- Assessor workplace observation visits – where you will show how you lead a meeting, conduct a supervision and demonstrate other areas of your management duties.
- One-to-one tutorial support via Email, Skype or GoToMeeting
- Telephone access to assessors Monday to Friday during office hours
- Online learning portal to view all your activities, access resources and monitor your progression.
How to Apply?
Describe yourself briefly, and we’ll assist with the rest. It takes about 10 minutes to complete our handy online application process.
An admissions professional will get in touch with you when you submit your application and assist you in finishing the procedure.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.