Enrichment is sometimes referred to as Extra-Curricular Activities – in other words, things that you do outside of your classroom lessons such as Sports, Clubs & Societies, Volunteering and Short Courses.
Enrichment@CECOS is an important part of your college experience. We work hard to provide a wide range of interesting activities for you to take part in, but we are always open to new suggestions and ideas of activities you would like to do.
Taking part in enrichment activities complements your main college programme and will broaden your outlook on life. It provides new skills and experiences and contributes towards your CV.
We look forward to seeing you at one of the many activities we have running this year.
It is important to note that these activities are open to ALL students at the college, regardless of what courses you are studying.
Next year, these are just some of the activities you can look forward to:
- Trips to Europe
- Visit to various universities in London
- Trips to beaches
- Day visit to our partner College/University
- Visit to a number of local charities including Haven House
- Customer Service, Team Leading and IT courses
- Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park
- Visits to theme parks including Thorpe Park and Alton Towers