Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
In proud partnership with NCFE CACHE
Modern medicines are powerful substances which have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide. However, inappropriate use or handling of these substances can have severe, or even fatal, consequences. Up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with medication. This course is a great introduction to the different types of medicines and how to record, store and handle them appropriately.
England (Distance Learning).
- Gain good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines
- Learn how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication
- Understand the different types of medication and how they are classified
- Learn the correct procedure for record keeping and the audit process
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding to improve service user experience
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
How to Apply?
Describe yourself briefly, and we’ll assist with the rest. It takes about 10 minutes to complete our handy online application process.
An admissions professional will get in touch with you when you submit your application and assist you in finishing the procedure.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.