Student Support Centre Goes Live
The Student Support Centre is your first port of call for all questions, help or advice throughout your time at CECOS College, providing you with the support you need to be successful in your studies and beyond.
The Centre is staffed by your Welfare Office who is able to advise you or point you in the right direction for a range of academic and non-academic issues, including:
- Module and programme advice
- Timetable queries
- Coursework and exams queries
- Extenuating circumstances
- Financial support (initial conversation and possible direction to a specialist team)
- Disability assistance
- Placements (you will be directed to a Placement Coordinator)
- Welfare and wellbeing (initial conversation and possible direction to a specialist team)
- Transfers, suspensions and withdrawals
- Academic Engagement
- Appeals and complaints
- Academic study support
Next time you need any advice then please contact Emma Buhtina at firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.