Anyone who works with personal data needs to understands the laws surrounding it. This fully online level 2 Certificate in Data Protection and Data Security will provide you with essential knowledge on data protection compliance. The qualification will help to develop your understanding of key data legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act. You will learn the steps that organisations can take to protect data from common threats to ICT systems, as well as the consequences that failing to protect data can have for individuals and organisations.
England (Distance Learning).
Available fully funded
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches.
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old