Whether you work in the healthcare or fitness industry and want to enhance your knowledge, or whether you just want to make some lifestyle changes yourself, our level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health is perfect for you. This fully online course will teach you about the role food and exercise play in maintaining health, and what the information on food labelling really means and how to use it correctly. It also covers the different diets that children and older people need to make sure they are fit and strong, as well as what can cause eating disorders and how to manage them. You’ll gain insight into creating a diet and exercise plan that’s tailored to each individual’s needs, and understand how to manage food hygiene to achieve maximum results.
England (Distance Learning).
Available fully funded
- Explore principles of healthy eating
- Consider nutritional needs of a variety of individuals
- Use food and nutrition information to plan a healthy diet
- The principles of weight management
- Understanding eating disorders
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
- A minimum group size of 8 learners (10 if based in London)