Around 1 in 10 children and young people are affected by mental health problems, so it’s important that people working with them have a good understanding of mental health. If you want to learn about mental health issues to support children and young people that you work with, or those you care for in your own life, this level 2 course is perfect for you. Our fully online course will teach you about supporting children and young people’s mental health and emotional well-being. You will learn about issues facing children and young people like depression, anxiety and conduct disorder, as well as factors that affect their mental health and the impact mental health problems can have on them and their lives.
England (Distance Learning).
Available fully funded
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health in Context
- Understand Factors Which May Affect Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand the Impact of Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand how to Support Children and Young People with Mental Health Concerns
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old