Around 450 million people worldwide suffer from a mental health problem. You can help tackle this challenge by increasing your knowledge with our level 2 certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems. This fully online course will help you gain new knowledge and skills for your personal life as well as your career. It covers lots of different mental health problems, including stress, anxiety, phobias, depression, dementia, eating disorders and schizophrenia. You’ll learn about the signs and symptoms of different mental health conditions and how to manage them, as well as gaining an understanding of mental health legislation and guidance.
England (Distance Learning).
Available fully funded
- Develop understanding and appreciation of mental health conditions
- Learn about signs, triggers and symptoms of mental health
- Understand how mental health affects an individual’s ability to cope and function
- Examine guidance to potentially manage and support them with their illness
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old